Arm Balances 101 at Yogacara Whistler
In this comprehensive workshop we explore useful tips and techniques to build confidence in different arm balances. This practice and discussion will be ideal for anyone new to these poses or students who are looking to become more steady and stable. It will be a safe, supportive space to ask questions, field concerns, and to speak to your highest self through conquering fears.
In this workshop expect to:
- Gain the tools you need to overcome the common fears associated with playing on your hands
- Break down the key components of each pose
- Discover thoughtful insight in a light-hearted environment
- Time for discussion and questions
- Learn how to use props and variations that can be effective for arm balances
- Experience a vinyasa flow style of practice that includes the techniques to assist in future practices
When? Saturday, December 8th 12pm – 2pm
Investment: $30+tax or $18+tax for unlimited passholders at Yogacara
Ready to jump in? Register here!
Join my newsletter for info on upcoming workshops in Whistler and around BC! Sign up here