Thai Cupping Therapy is an alternative health practice using specialized cups applied externally to the skin. Regular use of Thai Cupping Therapy can heal past injuries, prevent pain, decrease inflammation, improve circulation, and more. This traditional, therapeutic treatment is effective for maintaining or improving health and well-being.
What can you expect from a Thai Cupping Therapy treatment?
- session is held on a traditional massage table
- a combination of flash fire cupping, stationary cups, and moving cups may be used in a single session
- organic coconut oil is used with moving cups
How can I benefit from a treatment using Thai Cupping Therapy?
- reduced pain and inflammation
- improving blood flow
- releasing tension
- clearing cellular debris and wastes
- musculoskeletal benefits similar to deep tissue massage
- helps with lymph flow (lymphatic drainage)
- boosted immunity
- improved skin health (decreases cellulite, circulation)
- improved digestion
Thai Cupping Therapy also has the following therapeutic affects for the following conditions:
- blood disorders
- rheumatic disorders (ex: arthritis, fibromyalgia)
- high blood pressure
- migraines (due to tension)
- bronchial congestion
- circulation issues
- scar tissue
- gastrointestinal diseases (irritable bowel syndrome, acute gastritis etc.)
- injury recovery
- fluid retention/swelling
Looking to book a treatment? I offer Thai Cupping Therapy out of Yogacara in Whistler, BC. Ensuite options are also available. Please contact me using the form below for more info!